Friday, January 05, 2018

Eye Candy Friday, Blogiversary-style...

...Happy birthday to the blog! It's 12 years old today!

Blogging had been a bit more sporadic in the last year. The reducing my work hours even further (down to 34 hours per week) has made it even harder to carve out the time to write the posts. It's especially hard on Fridays because I only work 4 hours. Once I get home, all I want to do it work in my studio. The thought of working more on the computer is not as appealing!

Anyway, I still plan to keep this up. It's my online journal, if nothing else. And there's always the eye candy.

Here's this morning's sunrise:

Sunrise 1/5/18

Up this weekend: I hope to finish the Christmas quilt so I can check it off my To Do list. I need to take some photos of the finished spinning object and more current photos of the WIPs. Mostly, I want to pack in as much craft time as possible. I really missed it in December!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...I love this time of the year! The path in our backyard has filled out and there are flowers blooming everywhere. This is the view ...