Friday, January 12, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...here's hoping for a little sunshine this weekend.

Here are two more photos from the macro lens tests I did a few days ago.

Strawberry leaves:

Strawberry leaf

Raindrops on the branch of our lime tree:

Raindrops on the lime tree

Up this weekend: Spin-In! Another reason to hope for a little sunshine. It is a real pain to haul your spinning wheel around in the rain, especially when it's a folding wheel that doesn't fold anymore.

I have some fiber on the wheel that it about 1/3rd spun. I need to finish that so I can be ready for the Winter Ravellenic Games that starts on February 9. I haven't found a team yet, but I plan on entering the spinning event.

Besides spinning, I'm determined to get closer to "done" on the cross stitch portion of the mermaid. The beads are going to take a long time to do after that. Maybe I'll have her done by Summer?
.

No comments:

Catching Up on Thursday...

 ...totally spaced on posting yesterday.   I've been involved in reorganizing my fabric. The cats decided it's fun to pull my ...