Friday, January 26, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...and not a moment too soon!

Very few things are blooming in the garden right now. However, the rosemary is pretty happy right now:

Rosemary

The recent rains have made for some interesting sunrises. Here's Wednesday's:

Sunrise 1/24/18

The Husband and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary yesterday. We went to dinner at a nice steak restaurant. We shared a calamari appetizer, had wonderful main courses (beef for me, fish for him), and split a piece of cheesecake for dessert. We were able to relax and just talk to each other for a change.  We both enjoyed it!

Up this weekend: Go through more of my MIL's craft things and start going through some of his parents' mementos. The plan is to identify and organize meaningful mementos into scrapbooks for his parents to enjoy. For the most part, the mementos have been sitting in boxes, unseen for several years.

My other plan is to get the stitching done on the mermaid. I have no idea if that's possible, but I'm going to make a big push to do so.
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...I love this time of the year! The path in our backyard has filled out and there are flowers blooming everywhere. This is the view ...