Monday, January 01, 2018

Happy 2018!!

...the sunrise this morning was not the best for photos, but here it is.

Sunrise 1/1/2018

I didn't quite make it to midnight. I crashed at 11:55pm...just couldn't stay awake! At least I made it longer than The Husband - he crashed around 10pm. He had an excuse, though, as he made a round trip (4+ hours) to visit a friend and deliver his goodie bag. That takes a lot out of a person!

Instead, we celebrated this morning with a breakfast of Eggs Benedict and coffee. I'm spending the day in the studio and he's trying to decide how to spend his day. Tonight, I'll make Hoppin' John for dinner. It's our traditional New Year's Day dinner.

Tomorrow, I'll start deconstructing Christmas and get ready to go back to work on Wednesday. Sigh...vacation is never long enough, especially at Christmas!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...