Friday, April 06, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...and it's raining again.

Don't get me wrong. I'd rather have the rain than a drought. I'll happily put up with people who don't know how to drive in the rain and wet clothes and shoes if we don't have to go through water rationing.

I took a few photos this morning when the rain lightened up. Our neighbor's orange roses are going nuts:

Orange Roses

This is the Spanish lavender in our front yard:

Spanish Lavender

This is our Schwarzkopf Black Rose plant with lots of raindrops:

Schwarzkopf Black Rose in the rain

And our woodland hyacinth is blooming:

Woodland hyacinth

Up this weekend: I'm feeling closer to normal, so I think it's time to catch up on a few chores.

I want to finish spinning the singles for Mirabel handspun [Ravelry]. Then I can transfer all of the singles to a bobbin and let it rest before plying.

 The other thing I'd like to finish is the Christmas 9-patch Pillow...I'm so close!

My beads arrived today, so I can get right back to where I left off on the mermaid. Yay!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...