I bought this after Stitches West, knowing that it was going to take some time to get it because they had to rebuild their stock. (This was the vendor that had all of their stuff stolen before SW.) It arrived earlier this month, a lot sooner than I expected. I can't wait to try this!
WIPs Roll Call
- Bead inventory
Transferred all Mill Hill beads into new storage containers
- Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Ripping out rows to fix stitch count.
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
Almost done beading the tail.
- Mirabel handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
- Finishing work (Shepherd's Bush Christmas ornament.)
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)