Friday, May 25, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...it's been a long week.

Between family issues and an urgent vet visit yesterday, I'm so ready for the long weekend!

This morning's sky was interesting:

Early morning clouds 5/25/18

The pink alstroemeria is blooming again in the front yard:

Pink alstroemeria

And we have strawberries in the backyard:

Strawberries

Today marks my father's 112th birthday. It's hard to realize that he has been gone for 57 years. Here's a photo taken at one of his birthday celebrations; he turned 41 that year.

My dad's birthday party

He was the the love of my mother's life and I know she still misses him. I'll call her tonight just to make sure she is OK.

Up this weekend: Playing catch up with errands and chores. Lots of things have fallen by the wayside in the last couple of weeks.

Then I hope to get back to regular crafting. The mermaid needs more beads and I'd like to start spinning another camel-silk top.

Mostly, I want to get back to some sort of normal. Having the Husband at home now will help!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...