Wednesday, May 16, 2018

WIP-it Wednesday...

...in which there are two WIP photos!

Neither one is a great photo because I didn't have a lot of time this morning. But, you get the idea of where I am.

I took a quick shot of Mermaid of the Pearls to show some of the latest beading. I hope to get back to this piece over the weekend.

Mermaid of the Pearls, 5/15/18

I found a few more feature fabrics for my quilt.

Quilt feature fabrics as of 5/15/18

The goal is to have 80 blocks that represent something in my life. I have a feeling it will end up with a few more than 80. I will have to decide soon!

WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:
  • Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
    Purchased a few more feature fabrics and cut them out.
    Found an image for my college mascot; working on cross stitch pattern for it.
    Trying to figure out how to do a Tour de Fleece block without using iron-on...painting?
  • Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Finished contrast color #2; starting contrast color #3
  • Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
    Beading the torso.
  • St. Charles (needlepoint)
    Finished the fill-in stitches for the inside border.
Works In Progress, Did Not Work On This Week:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. Finishing work (Shepherd's Bush Christmas ornament.)
  3. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Phat Fiber Caterpillars and Butterflies (spinning)
  5. Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
  6. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  3. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  5. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...