Friday, June 15, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm looking forward to the weekend!

This week we harvested plums from one of our trees:

This week's plum harvest

Corncockles have sprouted up all over the back yard:

Under the apricot tree

The flame lily by our front door bloomed:

Flame lily, another view

And the berries are starting to come in:

Berries, in progress

Up this weekend: I have dinner with friends tonight, which will be fun.

The Husband has plans for Saturday that will keep him out of the house for a while. My chore plan is to mop the kitchen and bathroom floors. Then the vacuum monster and I have a date to attack all of the carpets.

Then I can concentrate on my crafting with a free conscious!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...