However, here's a photo of the Apricot Orchid [Ravelry] fiber from The Yarn Wench that I am currently spinning.
I just finished spinning the singles. I plan on plying it this weekend.
WIPs Roll Call
- Apricot Orchid 1 (spinning) [Ravelry]
Finished spinning the singles; ready to ply.
- Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
Started piecing the squares
- Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Still working on contrast color #3; need to tink the last two rows and figure out why I have 2 extra stitches. (arg!)
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
Working on the satin stitches in the center medallion
Renaissance Mermaid (cross stitch)
Kitted and ready to start
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work (Shepherd's Bush Christmas ornament.)
- Hawaii handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)