Wednesday, June 27, 2018

WIP-it Wednesday...

...no WIP photos, but I do have some F.O. photos.

This is the head scarf that I made for the Husband for Father's Day. It's a little large on Blanca - the Husband has a big head - but you get the idea.

Animal Head Scarf

A side view:

Animal Head Scarf, from the side

Specs:
Started and finished 6/16/18
My own scarf pattern with some stash fabric
For the Husband to wear  under his bike helmet

I finished the Apricot Orchid handspun at Spin-In on Saturday, but I haven't taken it off the bobbin yet. Once I've made it into a skein, I'll take photos.

WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:


  • Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
    Sewed one side of the window sashing on 80% of the squares. I'm having second thoughts on some of the squares. For example, the pottery square the fabric I choose looks good, but maybe I should use a needlepoint pot that I made.
  • Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Tinked the offending two rows and knit them again, this time with the right count.
  • Hawaii handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Still spinning the singles
Queued
  • Renaissance Mermaid (cross stitch)
    Kitted and ready to start; pressed the fabric
Works In Progress, Did Not Work On This Week:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. Finishing work (Shepherd's Bush Christmas ornament.)
  3. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
  5. St. Charles (needlepoint) 
  6. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  3. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  5. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)

No comments:

Catching Up on Thursday...

 ...totally spaced on posting yesterday.   I've been involved in reorganizing my fabric. The cats decided it's fun to pull my ...