Wednesday, September 19, 2018

WIP-it Wednesday...

...some crafting is taking place, but not nearly enough.

It's that time of the year when the days are getting shorted and my need to sleep is getting longer. Or should I say, earlier. Last night, I fell asleep in my chair at 8:30pm. Falling asleep early means that I am not getting much done at night.

Sigh.

WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:


  • Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
    Sewed the last two squares of feature fabric. Still struggling with the cross stitch square. I just can't get the chart to look correct. Maybe I need to rethink this square. Instead of cross stitch, maybe it should be appliqué...something to consider!
  • Stormy Weather Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on the body of the hat; nearly ready to start the decreases.
Queued
  • Renaissance Mermaid (cross stitch)
    Mounted the fabric on the stretcher bars
Works In Progress, Did Not Work On This Week:
  1. Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Finishing work (Shepherd's Bush Christmas ornament.) 
  3. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  5. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  3. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  5. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...