Friday, November 30, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...such as it is.

I have not had time to take many photos, but I do have one from our trip to Mom's: a rainbow on the way home:

Rainbow 11/24/18

Up this weekend: It's time to cycle over to baking.

Today, I will start the ingredient shopping. The goals for Saturday and Sunday is to bake the fruitcakes and pumpkin bread, and prep the cookie dough that much be refrigerated. It doesn't sound like much, but I'll be in the kitchen all weekend!

The advent calendars will go up tomorrow and then it's the mad scramble to get the Christmas decorating done at the same time that I'm baking.

Yes, it's Cookie Time!!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...