Friday, December 07, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...and rolling into a long baking weekend.

I'm completely loving the skies and clouds.

11/30/18:

Clouds 11/30/18

12/5/18:

Morning clouds 12/5/18

Today was a co-worker's birthday and she bought her own cake from Whole Foods. This is a Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch cake:

Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch cake, close up

Up this weekend:  We hope to get our Christmas tree - I just don't know if it will be Saturday or Sunday. Other than that, the primary focus will be baking.

I have the 9 cookie doughs in the refrigerator to bake. There are 3 or 4 other cookies to make as well.

The day that we don't buy the Christmas tree will be biscotti day. I need an entire day for that!
.

No comments:

Another Finished Object...

 ...yay! I finished the first yarn on my new Lendrum DT. I tried a 2-ply and it turned out OK. Using the plying head was not as smooth...