Wednesday, January 17, 2024

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little progress this week.

I've reviewed my WIPs and decided to hibernate the Illusion Cube project [Ravelry]. I might pick it up again sometime, but right now I have no motivation to work on it. The only reason that I am not declaring it IDJ (It's Dead, Jim) is because I still find the cubes interesting and they are an easy knit.

I hope to move the Ocean Ripples Shawl [Ravelry] back into rotation. It's a fairly straight-forward knit and I still love the yarn.

Ocean Ripples Wrap, as of 1/16/2024

WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:

  1. Winged Dreams (cross stitch)
    Working on the large star and above the figure.

No Work This Week:

  1. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  2. Mermaid’s Lagoon Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Singularity Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)

Ready for Finishing:

  • Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)

IDJ (It's Dead, Jim):

  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]

UFOs/Hibernation:

  1. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  2. Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...