Wednesday, February 07, 2024

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...and I'm away from home again. Someday all of mom's estate things will be done and i can stop coming here so often.

Being away means that I am limited to what I can work on. I brought a couple of things, including this mini cross stitch project:

Pearl Orchid mini, as of 2/7/2024

I also brought my Kiwi 3 spinning wheel. I hope to be able to start on a new bump of fiber while I'm here.

I finished the binder project, but I'm not posting a photo -- a photo of a full binder isn't going to reflect the contents.  The binder contains formatted and printed versions of my month and year-end blog recaps.  Consider it a hard-copy backup of the blog pages. Anyway, I was 3 years behind, so I'm now caught up through the end of 2023.

WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:

  1. Pearl Orchid (cross stitch)
    Started 1/31/2024
  2. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
    Rethinking the layout for the sampler.

No Work This Week:

  1. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  2. Mermaid’s Lagoon Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry
  4. Singularity Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]

Ready for Finishing:

  • Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)

UFOs/Hibernation:

  1. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  2. Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...