Monday, March 18, 2024

Another Finished Object...

 ...yay!

I finished the first yarn on my new Lendrum DT. I tried a 2-ply and it turned out OK. Using the plying head was not as smooth as the regular head, but not as bad as with the old wheel.

This is Sunflower [Ravelry]:

Sunflower Handspun

and the close-up:

Sunflower Handspun, close-up

Specs:
Started 3/4/2024
Finished 3/15/2024
Merino-Cashmere-SIlk (4.0 oz) from Greenwood Fiberworks
335.4 yds 2-ply, 15 WPI

I'm still playing with my new camera. I'm not sure if it's me or the camera, But I'm having a heck of a time getting a sharp photo, whether it's outside or in the lightbox. I'm bummed because I used to get such good photos on my older Canon cameras, especially the SX 520.  I haven't given up yet, but...

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...