Wednesday, May 29, 2024

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...sorry, no photos today.

I've been bouncing between crafty projects and updating my website. I've let the site go the last couple of years, concentrating more on the crafts. However, it really needs some attention, so I've been working on it.

WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:

  1. Amethyst Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Finished the singles; working on the plying.
  2. 2000 Collector's Heart (cross stitch)
    working on the second border
  3. Jasmine Mix (cross stitch)
    Working around the center motif.
  4. Website (other)
    Consolidating pages and replacing embedded photos with Flickr links.

No Work This Week:

  1. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  2. Mermaid’s Lagoon Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]  
  3. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch) 

IDJ (It's Dead, Jim):

  1. Singularity Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]

Queued:

  • Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)

Ready for Finishing:

  1. Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)
  2. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  3. Mermaid’s Lagoon Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]  
  5. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]   
  6. Tulip Time mini (cross stitch)

UFOs/Hibernation:

  1. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  2. Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]

No comments:

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit. The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from o...