Sunday, June 30, 2024

Tour de Fleece 2024, Days 1 and 2

 ...didn't have enough energy to post yesterday, but I made a good start!

Tour de Fleece, 6/29:

I started the Tour with an art yarn. This is Tidal 1 [Ravelry]:

Tidal 2 Handspun

and the close-ups:

Tidal 2 Handspun, skein 1 close-up

Tidal 2 Handspun, skein 2 close-up

Specs:
Started and finished 6/29/2024
4.3 oz. Falkland from Yarn Wench
1) 48 yds. 3-ply bulky; plied with Trendsetter Flora in color 202 and Lunatic Fringe 10/2 cotton in Blue-green
2) 20.8 yds. 3-ply bulky; plied with Lana Grossa Alessia in color 16 and Lunatic Fringe 10/2 cotton in Blue-green

Tour de Fleece, 6/30:

I decided to spin a thicker yarn from Copperhead 1 [Ravelry], a Yarn Wench Falkland braid. I was able to finish the singles today. I'll ply it tomorrow.

Copperhead 1 Handspun, singles

No comments:

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit. The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from o...