Wednesday, June 12, 2024

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...blog and run.

No photos as I've been scanning old photos for The Daughter and for the website update.  Unfortunately, I have some digital photos scattered across devices and in various folders. Others, I only have hard copies of. Trying to figure out which photos are where and which ones need to be scanned (or re-scanned) leads me down many twisted paths.

WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:

  1. Periodot Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Finished the singles
  2. Jasmine Mix (cross stitch)
    Finishing up the cross stitch portion of the design. Then it's on to the specialty stitches.
  3. Mermaid’s Lagoon Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]  
    Added a few more rows.
  4. Website (other)
    Scanning and re-scanning photos

No Work This Week:

  1. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  2. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch) 

IDJ (It's Dead, Jim):

  1. Singularity Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]

Queued:

  • Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)

Ready for Finishing:

  1. Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)
  2. Collector's Heart 2024 (cross stitch)
  3. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  4. Mermaid’s Lagoon Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]  
  6. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]   
  7. Tulip Time mini (cross stitch)

UFOs/Hibernation:

  1. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  2. Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]

No comments:

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit. The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from o...