Saturday, July 27, 2024

Eye Candy Every Day...

 ...yeah, I missed posting yesterday.

I spent the morning at Pacific International Quilt Festival. I haven't been able to go since 2018 because of vacations or family things. It felt good to get back there.

Given my love for Mid-Century Modern, I was happy to see the MCM quilt exhibit. My favorite of the exhibit was "Retro Living":

Retro Living quilt

It won the award for Best Mid-Century Modern quilt. Love!

There were lots of people for a Friday morning. I think it's the first time that I didn't buy any fabric or notions at the show. A lot of the fabric was not my style - too old fashioned - and I really couldn't think of anything else that I really needed. Oh, well!

The Husband bought some flowers to refresh the courtyard.

He bought more salvia:

Marine Blue Salvia

and some SuperCal petunias:

Pink SuperCal Petunias

In the backyard, the sunflowers are going strong:

Sunflowers

And the Blue Berries tomatoes are ripening:

Blue Berries tomatoes

No comments:

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit. The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from o...