Friday, July 19, 2024

Tour de Fleece 2024, 7/17 and 7/18...

 ...AKA F.O. Friday.

Tour de Fleece, 7/17:

I continued spinning the singles for Horizon Handspun [Ravelry] that I started 7/16.

Horizon Handspun, as of 7/17/2024

Tour de Fleece, 7/18:

I finished spinning the singles for Horizon Handspun [Ravelry]. I'll let it rest overnight before plying.

Horizon Handspun, singles complete

I spun an art yarn during the remainder of the day. This is Storm’s a Brewing [Ravelry]:

Storm's a Brewing Handspun

and the close-up:

Storm's a Brewing Handspun, close-up

Specs:
Started and finished 7/18/2024
3.9 oz. Merino
56.25 yds. 3 ply
Plied with Stacy Charles Mariah and blue variegated quilting thread

 

No comments:

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit. The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from o...