Friday, July 05, 2024

Tour de Fleece 2024, catching up...

 ...too busy to be able to spin a lot each day. 

Tour de Fleece, 7/3:

This was a travel day for me. I set up my wheel in my hotel room and spun a little to make sure that it was working correctly. I started Copper Hills [Ravelry], a superfine merino for Greenwood Fiberworks. No photo.

Tour de Fleece, 7/4:

It was a long, tiring day at mom's. However, I managed to spin Copper Hills [Ravelry] for an hour when I got back to my room.

Copper Hills Handspun, as of 7/4/2024

Tour de Fleece, 7/5:

Another long day. I spun Copper Hills [Ravelry] for a little over an hour. It doesn't look significantly different, but it is. :)

Copper Hills Handspun, as of 7/5

No comments:

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit. The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from o...