Monday, July 22, 2024

Tour de Fleece 2024, Finale!

 ...whew! 

As my last yarn for the tour, I pulled Glo-Girl 1 [Ravelry], a Falkland from The Yarn Wench.

Glo-Girl Handspun

and the close-up:

Glo-Girl Handspun, close-up

Specs:
Started and finished 7/21/2024
4.0 oz. Falkland from Yarn Wench
66.7 yds. chain-ply, 9 WPI

Tour de Fleece Recap

Overall, it felt great to get back into the TdF mindset. I was able to spin every day of the Tour, including the rest days. I didn't want to miss out on any spinning time!

  1. Finished 12 yarns
  2. Yardage total 1,441.8 yds. of various weights
  3. Tried out spinning beehives/coils πŸ‘Ž
  4. Tried spinning with a different color. πŸ‘Œfor the color; πŸ‘Ž for the fiber.

Tour de Fleece 2024 Finale

No comments:

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit. The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from o...