Thursday, August 22, 2024

Missed WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...the day got away from me. No photos this time.

I was busy kitting my next Mirabilia mermaid and my next cross stitch project by Barbara Ana Designs.

I'm also trying to find a place that will service my sewing machine. My favorite place closed last year. My next choice does not currently have a service technician - apparently, they are only selling sewing machines and vacuum cleaners(?!). The search continues...

WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:

  1. Witchy Dreams (cross stitch)
    Working on the bottom half of the design

No Work This Week:

  1. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  2. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]

Queued:

  1. The Sea Merchant's Wife (cross stitch)
  2. Underwater City (cross stitch)

Ready for Finishing:

  1. Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)
  2. Collector's Heart 2024 (cross stitch)
  3. Crystal Heart mini (cross stitch)
  4. Dreaming Cleo (cross stitch) 
  5. Frost Flower mini (cross stitch)
  6. Jasmine Mix mini (cross stitch)
  7. Pearl Orchid mini (cross stitch)
  8. Tulip Time mini (cross stitch)

UFOs/Hibernation:

  1. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  2. California Red Poppy Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  3. Chaca II (needlepoint)
  4. Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
  6. Website (other)

No comments:

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit. The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from o...