Eye Candy Eveyday...

...AKA catching up because I keep forgetting to blog. :)

It's still way too chaotic for me to keep a regular schedule for pretty much anything. The workers have been jack hammering for 5 days. Fortunately, they did not work on the weekend, so we had a couple of days without the noise. However, they started up again yesterday. There's a trench outside our front door and the studio floor has a trench through it. I know that another bathroom will be great in the long run, but right now the cats and I are on edge most of the day.

So, catching up on eye candy, here is our garden path this month:

Garden path in December

Our lemon tree and orange tree have gone a little nutso:

Lemon tree

Orange tree

When it rained in November, I took a few photos of rain drops. Raindops on our dragonfruit plant:

Raindrops on dragonfruit plant<

Raindrops on a rose petal:

Raindrops on a rose petal

I had a craving for mincemeat pies after Thanksgiving and made some mini-pies from commercially-prepared mincemeat and crust. They are yummy! I froze some to enjoy as a treat later in the month.

Mini mincemeat pies, close-up

And our Frida Kahlo rose doesn't know it's winter!

Frida Kahlo rose doesn't know it's winter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogiversary Contest...

October 2007 recap...

Happy 10th Blogiversary to me...