Tour de Fleece 2026, 7/19 and 7/20...
...decided not to take a rest day this week.
TdF 2026, 7/19
Chain-plied Tippy [Ravelry]:
and the close-up:
Specs:
Started 7/14/2026
Finished 7/19/2026
Falkland
(4.0 oz.) from The Yarn Wench
66.7 yds., 9 WPI
The day before, I received the additional drawer organizers that I orders. I started putting them in place and re-organzing my supplies. I tested my new coffee maker. (It works!)
TdF 2026, 7/20
I spun Aurora [Ravelry] as an art yarn. I plied it with a yarn from the stash.
and the close-up:
Specs:
Started and finished 7/20/2026
Falkland (4.2
oz.) from the Yarn Wench
64.5 yds. chain-ply with Lala Berlin Shiny by
Lana Grossa in color 8
In the studio, I washed the silverware for the coffee bar. I also put away more stuff in the new organizers. I rearranged some of the Expedit cubes so I could put away the puzzle mats. I also brought in the DMC floss chest. I'm still trying to put everything away so I can finally take photos of the new studio.




Comments