Tour de Fleece 2026, 7/24-25...

...and I'm trying to finish as many yarns as I can before the Tour ends Sunday.

TdF 2026, 7/24

I spun Sabrina [Ravelry] and plied it with a mohair-metallic yarn from the stash. This yearn was given to me by a friedn and had not label. I think it might be Dune by Trendsetter Yarns.

Sabrina Handspun

and the close-up:

Sabrina Handspun, close-up

Specs:
Started and finished 7/24/2026
Falkland (4.3 oz.) from The Yarn Wench
43.75 yds., 6 WPI
Single plied with a Mohair-metallic yarn from the stash - no label, but it might be Dune from Trendsetter Yarns.

TdF 2026, 7/25

I spun Jolie [Ravelry] and plied it with Cubetto by Gedifra.

Jolie Handspun

and the close-up:

Jolie Handspun, close-up

Specs:
Started and finished 7/25/2026
BFL (4.0 oz.) from The Yarn Wench
62.5 yds., 6 WPI
Single plied with Gedifra Cubetto from the stash

I've had the Cubetta yarn in my stash since around 2000, before I picked up knitting again. I bought it at Heart of Cross Stitch because I liked the colors. Seeing yarn at a cross stitch festival was unusual and this one looked cool. I hadn't found a use for it until I found Jolie in my fiber stash. I think they go well together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogiversary Contest...

It's my 5th Blogiversary...let's have a contest!

Eye Candy Friday...