F.O. Friday...
...and a little eye candy, too.
My latest finished objects are covers for my spinning wheels. I needed covers to protect my wheels and my loom from both dust and sun. In looking at fabric for the covers, I realized that getting the right amount of yardage would cost me more than I wanted to spend. Instead I found a set of bed sheets in a pattern that I liked.
I'm using the flat sheet to cover my Baby Wolf loom. I cut apart the fitted sheet to make two covers for my spinning wheels. I lined them with white-on-white fabric from my stash. I added a teal ribbon from the stash to the top as a handle. They're not the greatest looking things but they'll be quite functional.
Specs:
Started 8/3/2026
Finished 8/7/2026
No pattern
Fabric:
Main fabric from Southshore Geometric Maze sheets and white-on-white
fabric from stash.

Comments