Another Finished Quilt Object...

...it might be the last one of the month, depending on how well things go in the next 3 days.

This is Herding Cats, a quilt that features the cat fabrics that I have collected over the years.

Herding Cats quilt

Specs:
Started 1/17/2025
Completed top 3/29/2025
Finished 9/25/2026
Fabrics from stash. I've been collecting cat fabrics for years.
Border fabric: Here Kitty Kitty Meow in cream by Paintbrush Studio

I've come to the realization that I won't be able to finish the La Cat-trina quilt by the end of the month. I still have too much machine quilting to do and then there is the burying of threads to do. It's a lot of work with only 3 days left.

I started a small cross stitch project for a friend that I'd like to finish within the next day or 2. Also a friend requested a replacement knitted mousie. Her cat has destroyed the last one -- loved it to death! These knit up very fast so I can probably finish that by the end of the month, too.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to be in my studio! I can just pull the patterns I need, the thread or yarn, and the necessary needles for the next project. Heaven! 😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogiversary Contest...

October 2007 recap...

It's my 5th Blogiversary...let's have a contest!