Friday, September 01, 2006

Eye Candy Friday and August Recap

Eye Candy Friday

More pictures from our courtyard:

Hydrangea
A very small sample of the tomatoes my husband has grown this summer:




Tomatoes

More Tomatoes

The August Recap:

Finished:
  • Sister Moon quilt for my sister
  • 5 gift baskets for the family reunion: 6 bars of Grapefruit Cassis soap, 6 bars Papaya-Coconut Soap, 6 bars Pina Colada soap, 5 jars of Grapefruit Sugar-Salt Scrub, 5 jars of Lavender Bath Salts, 1 knitted washcloth
  • Stitch Markers
Worked on:
  • Calla Lily socks
  • Cascade Fixation anklets
  • Kitty Pi bed
  • Paint it Black quilt (for me!)
Started:
  • Hydrangea socks from the Petals Collection
That's not too bad!! I'm looking forward to a productive September (my birthday month!)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...