Thursday, February 01, 2007

January 2007 Recap

It's hard to believe that January is done already! So here's my first recap of the year.

Finished:
  • Alpaca Scarf in burgundy (knitting)
  • Birdhouse needleroll (cross stitch)
  • Flip Flop Days (cross stitch)
  • Pea Pod scissor fob (cross stitch)
  • Snow Fall needleroll (cross stitch)
  • Witches Brew pillow (cross stitch)

Worked on:
  • Just Nan 2002 Christmas ornament (cross stitch)
  • Sangria shawl (knitting)
  • Seahorses pillow (needlepoint)

In progress, but didn't work on:
  • C is for Kitty Cat (cross stitch)
  • Flip-top mittens (knitting)
  • Hydrangea socks (knitting)
  • Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  • Queen Mermaid (cross stitch)
  • Twinkletoes slippers (knitting)

Started:
  • Nothing!!
Now there's something you don't see every month: I didn't start anything! However, every time I turned around, I found a UFO that I didn't know I had. Case in point: I'd forgotten about the "C is for Kitty Cat" project I'd started last year. So that needs to go into the rotation.

All in all a very productive month. It feels good to have that many UFOs done, but I need to whittle down the list even more!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...