Friday, February 02, 2007

Not much of an Eye Candy Friday...

...but what can I say? This week has been seriously busy at work, leaving me mentally exhausted by the end of the day. I'm lucky I remembered it was Friday! So here you go:

Birds Feeding
This is a picture of the birds feeding in our backyard, around 8am. I love watching the birds flit between the three feeders and so do our cats! It's kitty TV!

On the knitting front, our daughter requested a few knitted things to help her through the winter in Baltimore. She asked for a red hat, another pair of arm warmers, and a pair of leg warmers. I'm on the lookout for non-animal fiber yarns in a neutral colors for the arm and leg warmers. I found a nice red acrylic (I know, I know...) yarn for the hat and started that last night. I'm doubling up the yarn and using a simple garter stitch pattern with a little ribbing just so I can finish it quickly.

So it's looking like I'll be knitting this weekend. We'll see what happens to my other UFOs!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...