Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Adeste Biscotti 2007...

...here's the picture of this year's biscotti:

Biscotti, 2007

Clockwise: Pistachio-Cranberry (top), Espresso, Chocolate, Coconut, and Grand Marnier.

Last night I made a batch of the Peppermint Bark. I love making bark because it's so simple when you use chocolate chips. I suppose I could do the whole tempered chocolate thing, but who has the time?

Tonight is truffle night. I have all the little paper cups I need for these; I just need to check if I have enough candy boxes.

The only things left to make after that are another batch of bark (Pistachio-Cranberry) and some Rocky Road. Then comes the real work: packing it all up! I bought my cookie containers from Smart & Final this morning, I have a stash of cellophane bags and ties, and I have the gift bags that will hold them.

So how many of these goodie bags am I packing this year? Around 26 bags(!) Now, I only need 7 of them for Friday. The other 19 I can pack over the weekend.

There is light at the end of the tunnel...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...