Monday, December 17, 2007

let's do the time warp again...

...yes, I can manipulate time to get everything done.

This is what I accomplished yesterday:
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Other than stocking stuffers and a couple of gift cards that I can get at Safeway, finished Christmas shopping
  • Finished wrapping presents
  • Baked double batches of the following: Chocolate Biscotti, Coconut, Biscotti, Espresso Biscotti, and Pistachio-Cranberry Biscotti
  • Iced the sugar cookies
  • Put the finishing touches (luster dust and edible glitter) on the snowflake cookies
Whew! (Yes, I'm tired...)

I still need to dip the biscotti in their respective coatings. I also still need to make the Peppermint Bark and roll the truffles. The final step will be packaging this stuff up...

Here are some pictures of the cookies I made on Saturday. I'll post pictures of the other cookies and the biscotti when I have time to take the pictures.


Spritz cookies ... Mexican Wedding Cookies

Maybe I should have taken this week off, too.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...