Friday, March 14, 2008

Eye Candy Friday, March 14...

...to make up for the picture-less post on Wednesday, here are some garden pictures.

Fledgling blueberries...

Blueberries are starting


Freesias, pink...

Pink Freesias


...and white.

White Freesias


Blossoms on our little cherry tree...

First Cherry Blossoms

I love this time of the year! Everything is blooming and the blue skies outnumber the stormy skies.

On the crafty side of my world, I finished my Knit2 Bag pattern and sold my first copy! Yay! (and Phew! The State of California was threatening to take away my Seller's Permit if I didn't make any sales in the next 30 days...I guess they miss my sales tax contribution!)

The Husband left this morning for a weekend camping trip. This means It's just me and the cats, and my crafts! I predict: lots of spinning and knitting!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

WOW a whole weekend and NO mention of that "birthday surprise"....

harumph!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...