Wednesday, March 12, 2008

no-WIP and no-Pic Wednesday...

...cuz I have nothing I can show you.

I can't show you the pattern that's almost finished or the birthday present I'm making. I've done nothing more on any of my projects.

About the only new thing around here is the book I received from Amazon this morning: Last-Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson. I haven't had time to look at it yet, but if it's anything like her other book "Last-Minute Knitted Gifts," I know I'll find at least a couple of things that will beg to be made.

The time change has affected my sleep habits, so not only so I want to sleep in, but I'm also falling asleep early! I hope that things get back to normal soon...it's playing havoc on what I can accomplish in a day!

[Yawn] Back to work...

2 comments:

Just Jane said...

gee, you really should be sharing the "birthday" present one, I'm sure everyone would just LOVE to know what it is!!!

marie said...

Nice try!

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...