Thursday, September 04, 2008

celebrating another trip around the sun...

...yeah, another year older. D@mn...I don't feel that old! As I get closer and closer to the next decade, my disbelief grows. Oh well, age is just a number, right?

I take comfort in the fact that I'm more physically active than some people my age and that I have a job that frequently requires that I learn something new. Keeping physically and mentally active helps keep me young!

Anyway, I have enough craft stash where I need to live a LONG life so I can use it all. That's my plan...live forever!


2 comments:

Just Jane said...

YUP...for sure you will live to be at least 150...or even older...how does it feel to know that you at some point in the way-off future in life, will be the oldest person alive...and everyone will want to know your secret of longevity???

My life has gotten a tad shorter today when Laurie said perhaps we should be "packing" as those ole pains are starting to be a bit more consistant and more frequent! YIKES!! I still have so much to get done before we go! Talk to you soon, or will send pics!! Love, Jane

Have a great Birthday....again!

marie said...

Well, tell her to hurry up...she is supposed to have that baby on my birthday! LOL!!

Seriously, let me know it goes...thinking of you all!

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...