Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I really do have a WIP...

...it's just not that exciting. Here is the current state of the Rusty Dahlia socks [Ravelry]:

Rusty Dahlia Socks, as of 5/25

See, not that exciting, especially when you consider that I've been working on these socks since October! They've pretty much killed my will to knit. Maybe it's because the yarn is tone-on-tone, but I just don't feel motivated to knit them. However, the yarn is perfect for showing off the pattern, which is why I haven't designated them IDJ.

There are so many other things that are calling my name right now: spinning...I have another scarf to weave...I'm behind on both of my sock clubs...my quilt...you get the picture. The problem is if I start anything else I will never finish these socks! Just ask the Stranded Hearts socks [Ravelry] that have been on hiatus since last August!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...