Wednesday, July 07, 2010

quick WIP-It Wednesday...

...still way busier than I want to be!

Tour de Fleece update: So far I've managed to spin every day. Yay! Last night I finished the first bobbin of the Sea Scape yarn and started the second bobbin. No picture today because it pretty much looks like the last one.

The Reflection Shawl is taking a short time-out. I have unraveled back to the row with the dropped stitch. Now I'm trying to psych myself up to tink back one row to get to my starting point. I think I managed to make the error on the next to the last RS row in the pattern section, which is good news. I might get this thing finished this month...

I continued to work on the Hexagon socks. I have finished the first "ring" of hexagons and started casting on a hexagon for the second ring. Here's what it looks like so far:

Hexagon socks in progress

Yes, they are bright! While they are a little busy, the color changes really help to see where to pick up the stitches. If I finish this pair, I'll have to find some one who doesn't mind the bright colors and give them away. I have a more subtle color yarn to use for my own pair. LOL!

I'm traveling to Mom's on Friday, so there might not be an Eye-Candy Friday. A lot depends on whether I can find an internet connection there. I can do a blog post from my iPhone, but I'm not going to try and upload a picture that way!
 

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...