Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WIP-it Wednesday, blog and run...

...still way busier than I want to be. At least I'm taking a coupe of days off!

I have managed to spin every day of Tour de Fleece, including Monday's rest day. I'm making up for the light spinning days while I was at Mom's.

I finished the Sea Scape yarn:

Sea Scape yarn

and the close-up:

Sea Scape yarn, close up

Specs:
Started 7/4
Finished 7/12
Merino-Tencel top (4oz) from Abstract Fibers
236.4 yards, Navajo ply
14 WPI

I started Navajo-plying the Purple Merino-silk:

Plying the purple Merino-silk

I am almost finished plying bobbin #1 and will then move on to the second (and last) bobbin.

That's pretty  much all I've been working on...my brain is too tired by the end of the day to even think about knitting!

Oh, and a big shout-out to my nephew Zac: Happy 18th Birthday!! (Wow, have the years flown...)
 

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...