Friday, February 25, 2011

um, it's Eye Candy Friday already...

...I can't believe that I haven't posted since Monday! This week simply escaped me. First, let's do the eye candy.

Sunrise before the latest rain storms hit:

Sunrise before the storm

Potted hyacinth in the kitchen:

Hyacinth

Santa Rosa Plum blossoms in between rain storms:

Santa Rosa Plum blossoms

With all of the Stitches West madness, I forgot to upload a picture of the Loopy Ewe club installment for February:

Spoiler--Loopy Ewe Sock Club

Love the yarn colors on this one! The patterns look interesting and the extra is just OK. Not a big fan of the bags, even though they are very useful.

Up this weekend: I need to get into gear with the large commission piece I'm making. I haven't done anything on it since before Stitches West. I need to ut thing away in the craft room so I can work on it...it's a quilt and right now the craft room as a little bit of fiber in it LOL!  I'd like to finish spinning the yarn I started at the Spin-In earlier this month. And I'm getting very close to finishing the Mochaberry Bramble socks...it would be very cool ti finish them in February!
.

1 comment:

Breeze Whispers said...

LOVE Hyasinth...one of my favorite flowers!! I love tulips, daffodils, and narcissis too...I must be "dutch" ya think?? Hard to tell! I have a LOT of bulbs starting to sprout in my flowerbed...perhaps 50 or so...I hope they develop flowers this year...last year they did not. This is the ONLY year I've not grown a hysinth in the house...BOOHOO!! LOVE THE PICS!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...