Wednesday, April 06, 2011

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and not a lot to show for it. I have lost a bit of knitting mojo lately. I knit a few rows and then move on to something else.

The Blue Whale shawl is the only thing I've worked on consistently:

Blue Whale shawl, as of 3/6/11


I'm getting close to the end of section 2. When I'm done with section 2, the shawl will be about 12-inches long.  Section 3 adds another 6 inches. I might want to make this a bit longer than the pattern calls for...I just don't know the best place to do this.

Work is using up most of my brain cells this week, so I might not make any progress on my projects until the weekend.  And then there are those nasty taxes that must be finished...  :(
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...