Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WIP-ed Wednesday...

...after all of that spinning for Tour de Fleece and finishing the quilt, I'm finding it hard to transition back into knitting and needlepoint.

I have a few things in progress that I have barely (or haven't) touched this month:
  1. Seaweed Cardigan [Ravelry] - the back piece is done and I'm working on the front pieces, two at a time. I've managed to knit a couple of rows, but that's it.
  2. The Beets Go On socks [Ravelry] - I frogged these and restarted them I only have about 3 rows knitted on the new cuffs.
  3. Tealing Groovy quilt [Flickr] - It's sandwiched and ready to machine quilt. That's as far as I've gotten.
  4. Turquoise Trail needlepoint [Flickr] - Haven't touched it all month. There just hasn't been time!
  5. Isonzo 8oz., spinning [Ravelry] - I started spinning this fiber at June's Spin-In. Haven't touched it since then.
So last night when I had time to work on something, what did I do? I couldn't decide what to work on, so I played Zuma Blitz! Really productive evening....LOL!

One thing I haven't posted about, mostly because I'm a little underwhelmed by it, is the new installment of the Rockin' Sock Club from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. (Real picture behind the spoiler.)

BMFA: We Will SOCK You

I'm not fond of the colorway and only one of the patterns appeals to me. This seems to be the way the club is working for me this year: either the colors aren't me or the patterns aren't appealing to me. I don't think there's one package so far this year that I've liked both the yarn and the patterns. That's the way it goes sometimes...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...