Friday, April 20, 2012

Eye Candy Friday...

...and it looks like it will be a beautiful weekend. Yay for spring weather!

The husband has been busy planting flowers and I managed to capture a few of them this morning.

More daffodils are blooming:

Daffodil with a pale center

The columbines are back:

Columbine

And so are the irises:

Iris, close up

This nicotiana is a nice addition:


Nicotiana


Up this weekend: More organizing! I need to start purging cookbooks and some of the things we have stored in my soon-to-be studio We have a bunch of cr@p stuff we haven't looked at in a long time...old technical books and software, papers, etc. (I know I don't need to keep old versions of FrameMaker, I've just never gotten rid of them!)

I also need to go through the things that landed in my sewing room because there was no other place to put them. I have a couple of new organizer cubes that I'm going to start filling with some of the loose things. I know...it's just the tip of the iceberg!

On the spinning front, I started plying Avila Beach last night and will finish it some time this weekend. I'm feeling the need to weave and have some yarn already wound and ready to warp. We'll see if I get that far...my little Virgo heart loves organizing and I might not be able to stop myself!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...