Monday, April 30, 2012

how I spent my weekend...

...AKA as the Great Fabric Refolding Project. Here is a quick glance:

Fabric Folding Project


I used about 150 of the 200 comic boards I ordered from Amazon. Obviously, what you see above does not represent 150 fabrics...let's just say the rest are hidden from view.

 I'll need more boards as I still haven't touched the Christmas fabric.  I ordered 200 more...yeah, I'll be folding fabric for a while.

Amazingly enough I managed to get a few chores done. I also made the Husband's day when I went through about 20 years worth of files that had stagnated in a couple of rolling file folder organizers. Most of it got recycled...no point in keeping old notes from  my System 3-V UNIX days! I did find some old pictures that I though I'd lost, so it was a WIN all the way around.

The Husband made great progress on pulling up the old floor in my future studio. We need to move some bookcases so he can continue. That means going through about 200 cookbooks.

Goodie!! More purging and organizing! Love.It.  (Really!)
.

1 comment:

Elf said...

I love looking at all the colors and patterns of fabrics that are available and that you've got there in your collection.

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...