Thursday, December 06, 2012

random Thursday...

...it's been one of those weeks where I rapidly run out of "day" and there's very little to show for it.

One thing that's taking time is our company's annual card signing party, which it tomorrow. I'm responsible for the food. I researched options for party trays and placed the order for what we need.

Rather than spend an enormous amount of money for a spinach dip tray, I'm just making it myself.  I made the dip last night and plan on assembling the tray right before the party.  I'm also doing the cheese and cracker tray for the same reason.

At Tuesday's Craft Night, I cast-on a pair of fingerless gloves. I had a lot of yarn leftover for the cowl and decided a pair of fingerless gloves to match might be nice. No pix yet because it doesn't look like much yet!

Other than that, I've been a slug. :) I figure that's OK for work nights because I'm going to work my @$$ off over the weekend.

It's all about the Cookie this weekend!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...