Friday, August 09, 2013

Eye Candy Friday...

...given that the garden is mostly ripening tomatoes, I wasn't sure whether I'd find anything to photograph today. However, there were a few things.

A ripening apple that the squirrels somehow missed:

Ripening apple

A nasturtium:


Nasturtium

and a flower on our strawberry plants:

Strawberry flower

Up this weekend: I don't plan on going anywhere except the grocery store! After last weekend's revelries that took us away from home most of the time, I need to do a little housekeeping. My floors need some serious cleaning and the house needs to be straightened up.

When that's done,  I can swing over to the next project to complete.  I plan on spending quality time with the baby quilt and finish the machine quilting. If I'm lucking I might be able to bind it, but that would be a bonus. There's lots of tricking quilting to do and it might take me most of the weekend. However, if it gets too hot, all bets are off!

I am now working on round 139 of 158 of the Southern Skies shawl. I'll work on it in between laundry and working on the quilt.

I also want to take a few minutes and decide what to do about Anasazi, the needlepoint project I have in rotation. Do I just finish it or cut out the Neon Rays ribbon and replace it with another color?

Decisions, decisions...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...