Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WIP-it Wednesday...

...totally spaced on Monday and Tuesday this week. I'm writing a client report and it's using up all of my spare cycles.

It was a very productive Spin-In. I finished spinning and plying Red Sunshine [Ravelry]. I just need to skein it, calculate the yardage, and determine the WPI.

Red Sunshine handspun, ready to skein

I started spinning Deep Teal Dream [Ravelry], a merino silk from Wonderland Dyeworks.

Deep Teal Dream, in progress

Work continues on the wall hanging. I've just finished a section that uses a bunch of gray handspun and some unspun fiber.

Stuck in Neutral wall hanging, as of 6/22/14

I've done no work on the mermaid and a minimal amount on the needlepoint piece. I've totally ignored the Stormy Affection shawl for the last week.

Current WIP roll call looks like this...

WIPs in Rotation:
  1. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
    no progress
  2. Stuck in Neutral wall hanging (weaving) [Ravelry]
    weaving in progress
  3. Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Still working on the second (striped) section.
  4. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
    Finished the main diamond and started stitching the section dividers.

UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)

WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...