Friday, August 22, 2014

Eye Candy Friday...

...is it time to go home yet?  I'm completely exhausted by the change in my fitness regimen (read: more than 30 minutes per day). Here's hoping that I get used to this really fast!

Today's eye candy comes from the courtyard outside my studio. There is a large pit of vinca right next to the door:

Vinca

The cleome is really enjoying the drip irrigation:

Senorita Rosalita Cleome


and the calandrina spectabilis is producing long stemmed flowers:

Calandrina spectabilis

The Husband is harvesting savina chile peppers...they are hotter than habaneros!

Red Savina pepper

Up this weekend: Spin-In on Sunday! I'm going to do a bunch of plying so I can finish something this month.

I'm still looking for a border fabric for the citron and gray quilt. I'm going to check my two local quilt stores and see if I can find something that will work. None of my stash fabrics will work...sigh.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...